Neighborhood Operations Division
The Neighborhood Operations Division touches the lives of citizens every day by managing solid waste collection, green space management and special neighborhood maintenance programs, such as Keep Cincinnati Beautiful.
The Neighborhood Operations Division provides quality community-driven service to the citizens of Cincinnati through neighborhood programs including solid waste collection, special collection, recycling, street cleaning, green space management, neighborhood improvement programs, and community clean up services.
Our services include:
- Community Involvement: Keep Cincinnati Beautiful, Neighborhood Enhancement Program, Great American Cleanup
- Customer Service: City hotline, City telephone operator, citizen service requests, and dispatching
- Dead Animal Removal
- Graffiti Abatement & Removal
- Green Space Maintenance
- Mechanical Street Sweeping: Mechanical sweeping of City streets, sweeping after events, and emergency sweeping
- Solid Waste Collection: Curbside collection, curbside recycling, yard waste
- Street Cleaning: Manual cleaning of City right-of-way, thoroughfares, dump site abatement, OTR, and CBD
- Tire Collection
- White Goods & Bulk Item Collection: Collection of large household appliances and furniture.