The goal of the Fleet Services Division is to procure safe, dependable, cost effective equipment, and furnish quality vehicle maintenance services to our customers. These support services enable our customers to provide excellent service to the citizens of Cincinnati.
The City's fleet is comprised of 3,450 units. These units range from small units to large construction equipment.
Fleet Services is located at 1106 Bates Ave., at the corner of Central Parkway and Bates Avenue.
Our services include:
- Automated Fuel Dispensing: For City equipment and other designated entities, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Equipment Management System: Software program that provides the vital information needed to efficiently operate the City's fleet at our customer's desktop.
- Equipment Pool Management: Furnished to meet agencies special needs in providing services to their customers
- Fleet Procurement: Annual procurement of fleet replacements including the development of exact specifications
- Preventive Maintenance Program: Conforming to Original Equipment Manufacturers standards
- Roadside Assistance & Towing: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Vehicle Documentation Reporting: Electronic and hard copy reporting for our customers.
- Vehicle Maintenance: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Warranty Services: Available for many of the Original Equipment Manufacturers such as Ford, Chevrolet, GMC, Chrysler, E-One.
Monthly Fleet Auction
The Monthly Fleet Auction is held to dispose of obsolete equipment for the City and other entities. The recovered residual revenue is deposited into our customers' equipment replacement funds to offset the purchase of their replacement equipment. Auctions are held the 2nd Saturday of the month.