- Roselawn Recycles Ambassador Job Posting
The City of Cincinnati’s “Cincinnati Recycles” program is looking for canvassers to increase recycling rates in Roselawn through education and resident recycling support. Canvassers also will be collecting data concerning challenges and barriers to residents’ recycling efforts.
- Residents Drop Off 1 Ton of Materials During East Price Hill Recycles Event
The East Price Hills Recycles campaign ended its three-month educational outreach efforts last weekend with a successful damaged textiles recycling event.
- Textiles Recycling Event to Conclude Door-to-Door Recycling Outreach
The East Price Hill Recycles campaign will end its 3-month educational outreach efforts with a torn clothing and household fabrics recycling drive Saturday morning at 3609 Warsaw Ave.
- Big Recycling Outreach Comes To East Price Hill
The blitz is on to increase the number of residents that recycle in East Price Hill.
- Backyard Composting Classes Offered
Hamilton County releases 2015 schedule of Backyard Composting classes.