- City Outreach Efforts to Increase Roselawn Recycling Rate
An expansive door-to-door initiative in Roselawn is set to boost recycling participation rates in the neighborhood while establishing innovative ways to make it easier for current recyclers to do so more often.
- Great Recycle Drop-Off Set for Saturday in Clifton
The Great Recycle Drop-Off event will take place Saturday, Sept. 26 at the site of the future Clifton Market, 319 Ludlow Avenue.
- Cohen Recycling Expanding Ohio E-Waste Unit
Cohen Recycling is expanding its electronic-waste recycling facility in its headquarters city of Middletown, Ohio, increasing its production capacity by eight times, according to Waste 360.
- Roselawn Recycles Ambassador Job Posting
The City of Cincinnati’s “Cincinnati Recycles” program is looking for canvassers to increase recycling rates in Roselawn through education and resident recycling support. Canvassers also will be collecting data concerning challenges and barriers to residents’ recycling efforts.
- Residents Drop Off 1 Ton of Materials During East Price Hill Recycles Event
The East Price Hills Recycles campaign ended its three-month educational outreach efforts last weekend with a successful damaged textiles recycling event.