City Facility Management Division
The City Facility Management Division manages the City’s real assets and building improvements including maintenance of 88 city-owned buildings by investing in the maintenance of historical buildings.
This Division is responsible for records management, property management, maintenance services, energy management, City Hall operations, Fountain Square/Skywalks, and architecture design services, and building rehab.
We also oversee contracts and agreements with 3CDC to maintain Fountain Square in a safe and clean condition. For information about obtaining a permit for Fountain Square, please contact 3CDC at http://www.myfountainsquare.com/.
Our services include:
- Architecture Design: Architectural, engineering, interior, and graphic design for City-owned buildings
- Building Rehab: Rehabilitation to extend the life and/or value of City-owned buildings
- City Hall Operations: Maintaining historic City Hall
- Energy Management: Opportunities to purchase at lower rates
- Facility Maintenance: Maintain city-owned facilities
- Fountain Square/Skywalks: Maintaining Fountain Square and Skywalk sections in a clean, safe condition
- Property Management: Space allocation and rent collection