- Winter Operations: Nov. 17, 2014 (evening)
Crews' efforts were effective on primary roads and many of our residential streets today before temperatures began dropping well below freezing.
- Winter Operations: Nov. 17, 2014 (morning)
As snowfall increased, crews transitioned to a granular salt application.
- Take Steps To Prevent Frozen Pipes
With cold temperatures in the forecast, taking these steps can help you avoid frozen pipes -- and help you thaw them safely.
- Fire Department Winter Weather Tips
The Cincinnati Fire Department would like to remind residents to stay safe during severely cold weather.
- Yard Waste Collection Returns
Yard waste collection is a biweekly service that operations on the same Green and Gold schedules as the recycling program.