- Public Staff Conference Thursday, April 23, 2015
A public staff conference will be held to discuss a report and recommendation on text amendments to the City’s zoning codes to reflect changes to the administrative code effective July 1, 2015, which changes redistribute duties and responsibilities among the new Department of Buildings and Inspections, the Department of City Planning, and the Law Department in relation to the City’s zoning codes.
- The Lower Mill Creek Watershed Charrette, February 19th
An Interactive meeting where participants will work in small groups with watershed maps to discuss challenges and opportunities related to the Lower Mill Creek Watershed. All are welcome to attend!
- 2015 City Planning Commission Meeting Dates
Meeting dates for the 2015 year have been set for the City Planning Commission.
- December 19th City Planning Commission Meeting Cancelled
The regular meeting of the City Planning Commission on Friday, December 19, 2014 has been cancelled.
- Effective December 1, 2014 walk through service will be 3 days a week.
Effective December 1, 2014 walk through service will be 3 days a week. Initially the 3 days will be Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday.