View the latest news from Planning & Buildings.
- April 9, 2015
- Public Staff Conference Thursday, April 23, 2015
A public staff conference will be held to discuss a report and recommendation on text amendments to the City’s zoning codes to reflect changes to the administrative code effective July 1, 2015, which changes redistribute duties and responsibilities among the new Department of Buildings and Inspections, the Department of City Planning, and the Law Department in relation to the City’s zoning codes.
- February 5, 2015
- The Lower Mill Creek Watershed Charrette, February 19th
An Interactive meeting where participants will work in small groups with watershed maps to discuss challenges and opportunities related to the Lower Mill Creek Watershed. All are welcome to attend!
- December 23, 2014
- 2015 City Planning Commission Meeting Dates
Meeting dates for the 2015 year have been set for the City Planning Commission.
- December 11, 2014
- December 19th City Planning Commission Meeting Cancelled
The regular meeting of the City Planning Commission on Friday, December 19, 2014 has been cancelled.
- November 26, 2014
- Effective December 1, 2014 walk through service will be 3 days a week.
Effective December 1, 2014 walk through service will be 3 days a week. Initially the 3 days will be Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday.
- October 30, 2014
- November 7th City Planning Commission Meeting Cancelled
The regular meeting of the City Planning Commission on Friday, November 7, 2014 has been cancelled.
- July 1, 2014
- Notice: Fee Increase
Effective July 1, 2014, we will enact an across-the-board price increase on all building permit and associated fees and make adjustments to planning service fees as well.
- January 22, 2014
- Plan Cincinnati Wins National Award
Plan Cincinnati will receive the prestigious 2014 Daniel Burnham Award for a Comprehensive Plan from the American Planning Association.
- January 17, 2014
- January 24th City Planning Commission Meeting Cancelled
The regular meeting of the City Planning Commission on Friday, January 24, 2014 has been cancelled.
- October 22, 2013
- College Hill Form-Based Code Zone Changes Public Meeting
College Hill will hold a public meeting related to proposed Form-Based Code zone changes in their neighborhood.
- More Results: