Technical & Operational Information
- 3R/21L - 6,100 x 150' Conc. Asphalt/Grooved (Part 139)(Planned 7000ft.)
- 7/25 - 5,140 x 100' Concrete Asphalt/Grooved
- 3L/21R - 3,817 x 100' Concrete Asphalt/Grooved
||LOC-BC CAT I
||(CAT II )
- I-71 (1 Interchange - 6 miles)
- I-275 (1 Interchange - 3 miles)
- U.S. Route 50 - 1 mile
- Ohio Route 125 - 1 mile
FAR 139 Certified
Limited to 30 Seat Scheduled Operations/Pursuing Full Part 139 Cert. (Runway 3R/21L, Taxiways A,B,C)
Crash, Fire & Rescue Facilities
- 24 hours
- Strategically located at the Airport
- INDEX A - Trained & certified aircraft & structural firefighters.
- EMT & EMT-P Certified.
- 12 employees with equipment valued at $2 million
- Available 24 hours
- City assets available as necessary.
- Two Full-Service FBOs
- Over 500,000 gallons above and in-ground
- Hours of Operation: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- In-Tower Weather Observation: 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Automated Weather Observation: 513-321-6291
- No Air Carrier operations during tower closure
- 24 hours (on-call)
- Agricultural inspection also available
- Recommended Procedures: Climb Runway heading to 2,000 ft. before turning on course, or as per ATC.