- RoadmapCincy: Navigate Construction During The Holidays...And Beyond
With big crowds coming downtown for the holidays, visitors and commuters are urged to take advantage of RoadmapCincy.
- New Signs Help Downtown Motorists & Pedestrians
Distinctive new signs will help commuters and pedestrians get a quick pulse on construction activity at work sites throughout the Central Business District, Over-the-Rhine and The Banks.
- Short Vine Streetscape Improvement
The City of Cincinnati will soon begin streetscape improvements on Vine Street (from Daniels to Corry), and on Charlton Street and Daniels Street (from Jefferson to Vine).
- Central Pkwy At Hopple/MLK
Part of Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive will be closed at Central Parkway starting Saturday.
- Central Business District Policy 2014
Central Business District Policy 2014