Find information about road construction, utility projects and events that affect your travel.
- April 17, 2015
- Awareness-raising Race To Shut Down Some Downtown Streets On Saturday Morning
A fundraising footrace taking place in downtown Cincinnati will shut down traffic on several busy streets for a few hours Saturday morning.
- April 16, 2015
- Fourth Street Between Vine & Walnut Closing For Weekend Rail Installation
Road work for the streetcar will require the closure of Fourth Street between Vine and Walnut streets beginning at 7 p.m. Friday, April 17, until 6 a.m. Monday, April 20.
- April 13, 2015
- Lane Restrictions On Second and Walnut Streets For Streetcar: April 13-18
Lane restrictions on Second and Walnut streets near The Banks will be in place this week for crosswalk work related to the Cincinnati Streetcar. In addition, a separate sidewalk replacement project in the same area on Third Street will begin later in the week and continue through June 30.
- April 13, 2015
- Full Closure Of Northbound I-71 Scheduled For April 17–20
The Ohio Department of Transportation will shut down parts of northbound Interstate 71 from April 17-20 in order to continue to work on the Martin Luther King Drive interchange project.
- April 9, 2015
- Columbia Parkway Fully Reopens Following Landslide Cleanup Effort
All lanes of Columbia Parkway have reopened following a minor landslide Wednesday afternoon that sent a small amount of dirt and debris onto the street.
- April 8, 2015
- Minor Landslide Affects Rush Hour Traffic On Columbia Parkway
A minor landslide on Columbia Parkway will keep two lanes of westbound traffic shut down through the evening rush hour on Wednesday.
- April 6, 2015
- MAP: Road Closures, Parking Restrictions For Opening Day
Planning to take part in Reds Opening Day? You'll want to take note of these road closures and traffic restrictions.
- April 3, 2015
- Streetcar Work to Close Fort Washington Way Lanes
Three of the four lanes of northbound Fort Washington Way to the Lytle Tunnel will be shut down Friday night into Saturday morning as crews work to install a substation for the Cincinnati streetcar project.
- February 1, 2015
- Dellway Avenue Sewer Replacement
The Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati will be repairing/installing new combined sewers in the Avondale neighborhood.
- November 25, 2014
- Sewer Work In Camp Washington
The Metropolitan Sewer District will be installing about 1,000 feet of a stormwater box culvert along Stock Street in Camp Washington.
- More Results: