- Primary Care Awarded $1.3M Federal Health Care Grant
The City of Cincinnati Primary Care was awarded a $1,323,000 grant from the Federal Health Resources Services Administration.
- Cincinnati Health Department Hot Weather Tips
The Cincinnati Health Department reminds you that hot temperatures are potentially dangerous and put individuals at risk for heat related illness if the proper precautions are not followed.
- Latest Mumps/Measles Information
Get the latest information from the State of Ohio about measles and mumps.
- Produce Perks Program In Hamilton County
Six farmers' markets in Hamilton County are participating in a new pilot program that offers incentive dollars to customers already utilizing the Ohio Direction Card.
- Get Enrolled! HealthCare.gov Help
Thought about signing up with HealthCare.gov? Local resources can help you get enrolled.