Kim Neal, Citizen Complaint and Internal Audit Director
The CCIA Department performs its duties and responsibilities independently and consistently.
In an effort to better serve the communities of Cincinnati, CCA is currently holding presentations at community council meetings that provide an overview of our department's history and functions as an independent civilian oversight agency. We are also there to answer questions and gain feedback from community members. CCA will be presenting at the following community council meetings:
- West Price Hill, Knights of Columbus Hall, 4109 W 8th St., January 12
- Evanston, Evanston Rec Center, 6:30 PM, January 21
- North Fairmount, Cincinnati Generation Academy, 2001 Baltimore Ave., 6:30 PM, February 9
- Westwood, Westwood Town Hall, February 16
- East Westwood, McHenry House, March 8
If you are interested in having us present at your community council meeting or organization, please contact our office at 513-352-1600.
Oct 26, 2015 – We have a new temporary address at Two Centennial Plaza on the second floor in Suite 222. We'll update later with our permanent address as soon as that information is available.
Content coming soon.
Department of Citizen Complaint & Internal Audit
805 Central Ave., Suite 222
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Please see the Staff Contacts page for a listing of staff names, telephone numbers and email addresses.