Progress & Updates
Get the latest news on the Cincinnati Streetcar.
- November 22, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Nov. 22, 2013
Construction of the Cincinnati Streetcar is continuing on schedule, north up Elm Street.
- November 21, 2013
- Streetcar Cancellation & Close-Out Costs
Streetcar Project Executive John Deatrick presented this information to City Council's Budget & Finance Committee on estimated Streetcar Cancellation & Close-Out Costs and ramifications.
- November 18, 2013
- Temporary Overnight Closure Of Walnut
One block of Walnut Street will be closed overnight daily, Monday evening through Friday morning.
- November 16, 2013
- Traffic Alert: Temporary Intersection Closure
The intersection of Race and 12th streets will be temporarily closed between 7am and 5pm during the two upcoming weekends (Nov. 16/17 and Nov. 23/24).
- November 15, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Nov. 15, 2013
Crews poured concrete as they wrap up trackwork on Elm Street north of 14th Street. Plus, there's another business outreach session Monday.
- November 14, 2013
- Beyond The Streetcar: Business Outreach
Join us to learn how construction for the Cincinnati Streetcar will affect businesses along its route, and find resources to help you!
- November 11, 2013
- Traffic Alert: Temporary Closure Of Elm Street
To accommodate the delivery of rail for the Cincinnati Streetcar, Elm Street will be closed Monday between Liberty and 15th streets.
- November 8, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Nov. 8, 2013
Have you registered yet for next week's "Beyond the Streetcar" business outreach session?
- November 1, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Nov. 1, 2013
Construction for the Cincinnati Streetcar remains on schedule and on budget.
- October 28, 2013
- Gas Main Replacement/Relocation Work In CBD
Starting Monday, Duke Energy's contractor will be doing essential gas main replacement and relocation work on Walnut Street and on Main Street.
- More Results: