Get the latest news on the Cincinnati Streetcar.
- November 9, 2015
- Streetcar ‘Live-Power’ Test Takes Place in OTR
Crews for the Cincinnati Streetcar conducted the vehicle's first live-power test Tuesday, Nov. 10, along the 1.6-mile Over-the-Rhine route. Direct current supplied via the overhead contact system will power the vehicle.
- November 6, 2015
- City Leaders, Media Tour Streetcar Ahead of Testing
Select members of the media and City of Cincinnati officials got their first up-close-and-personal look at the new streetcar vehicle Friday, two days ahead of the first scheduled on-street testing.
- October 30, 2015
- First Vehicle Arrival Fact Sheet
Details regarding the arrival of the first streetcar vehicle.
- October 28, 2015
- First Streetcar Vehicle En Route to Cincinnati
The first streetcar vehicle is scheduled to be delivered by flatbed tractor-trailer to the Maintenance and Operations Facility (MOF) at the corner of Race and Henry streets in Over-the-Rhine on Friday.
- October 19, 2015
- Streetcar Progress Update - October 19, 2015
2nd & Main Street Intersection Remains Closed Oct 11-30 for Final Track Work
- October 5, 2015
- Streetcar Progress Update: October 5, 2015
2nd & Main Street Intersection to Close Oct 11-30 for Final Track Work
- September 28, 2015
- Streetcar Progress Update - September 28, 2015
Excavation for final piece of track work begins this week at 2nd & Main Streets
- September 21, 2015
- Streetcar Progress Update - September 21, 2015
12th Street Closed Monday, September 21 from 7:00pm - 5:30am for Underground Electric Work
- September 14, 2015
- Streetcar Progress Update - September 14, 2015
2nd and Walnut Closed this week for Repaving
- September 8, 2015
- Streetcar Progress Update - September 8, 2015
Main Street Paving Work Starts This Week, 2nd and Walnut to Close for Repaving
- More Results: