The Cincinnati Streetcar is an electric mode of transportation operating in its first phase on a 3.6-mile loop connecting key communities in the city's urban core.
Running up to 18 hours a day and 365 days a year, the streetcar will be a vital complement to the city's existing Metro and other transportation systems.
- Gas Main Replacement/Relocation Work In CBD
Starting Monday, Duke Energy's contractor will be doing essential gas main replacement and relocation work on Walnut Street and on Main Street.
- Elm Street Reduced To 1 Lane
Elm Street will be reduced to one lane between 12th and 14th streets beginning Monday, Sept. 16, 2013.
- Streetcar Progress Update: November 24, 2014
This week: an all-vehicle photo gallery, plus monthly reports and the latest construction updates available for download!
- Streetcar Progress Update: November 17, 2014
Court Street to be closed at Walnut this Saturday for Traction Power Substation #2 installation
- Streetcar Progress Update: November 10, 2014
Streetcar Track Construction Continues on Race at Findlay Market