The Cincinnati Streetcar is an electric mode of transportation operating in its first phase on a 3.6-mile loop connecting key communities in the city's urban core.
Running up to 18 hours a day and 365 days a year, the streetcar will be a vital complement to the city's existing Metro and other transportation systems.
- Weekend Closure: Fifth Street
Fifth Street between Vine and Walnut streets will be closed from 7 p.m. Friday, March 6 to 6 a.m. Monday, March 9.
- Gas Main Replacement/Relocation Work In CBD
Starting Monday, Duke Energy's contractor will be doing essential gas main replacement and relocation work on Walnut Street and on Main Street.
- Elm Street Reduced To 1 Lane
Elm Street will be reduced to one lane between 12th and 14th streets beginning Monday, Sept. 16, 2013.
- Streetcar Progress Update: March 2, 2015
Weather conditions have postponed trackwork on Walnut Street through the intersection at 5th for a second week.
- Streetcar Progress Update: February 23, 2015
5th & Walnut Intersection Trackwork Closure Originally Planned for Last Week to Occur This Weekend
- Streetcar Progress Update: February 16, 2015
5th & Walnut Intersection to Close This Weekend for Trackwork