The Cincinnati Streetcar is an electric mode of transportation operating in its first phase on a 3.6-mile loop connecting key communities in the city's urban core.
Running up to 18 hours a day and 365 days a year, the streetcar will be a vital complement to the city's existing Metro and other transportation systems.
- Partial Closure: Central Parkway (westbound)
Westbound Central Parkway remains closed between Sycamore and Main streets until 4 p.m., Friday, Oct. 24.
- Underground Utility Work Begins On Main
Main Street between Sixth and Court is periodically being reduced to one lane starting this week through October for underground electric work.
- Gas Main Replacement/Relocation Work In CBD
Starting Monday, Duke Energy's contractor will be doing essential gas main replacement and relocation work on Walnut Street and on Main Street.
- Streetcar Progress Update: October 20, 2014
Westbound Central Parkway to remain closed at Main this week for water main valve installation
- Streetcar Progress Update: October 13, 2014
The first streetcar substation has arrived! Plus, lots of construction work going on downtown this week!
- Streetcar Progress Update: October 6, 2014
Main and Walnut St. to close at 3rd St. for intersection work this week; Main & Central Parkway water valve work