- City Seeks to Increase Opportunities for Diversity in Economic Development
A new government initiative is going to help ensure all local businesses have an opportunity to do business with the City of Cincinnati.
- New Initiatives Underway to Encourage Minorities to Do Business with City
On the heels of last week’s release of the Cincinnati Diversity Study, two City Departments are rolling out engaging training and networking opportunities meant to improve the way the City interacts with minority and women-owned businesses.
- Public Hearing Notice: City's 2016 Expenditure of Certain Federal Funds
On Thursday, October 15th, an open-house style public hearing open house round table will be held at The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County. The hearing is an opportunity to provide feedback regarding the City's expenditure of federal funds through the proposed 2016 Annual Action Plan.
- Hand Up Initiative: Are YOU ready for your next job?
The Hand Up Initiative is a job readiness and job training program. An individual who lives in a target neighborhood and meets income requirements is eligible. Truck driver, construction, culinary, home care aide, and other opportunities are available.
- 19th NEP Kicks Off In Northeast Over-the-Rhine
This morning on East McMicken Avenue in Grant Park, the City of Cincinnati and a crowd of supporters kicked off the Northeast Quadrant OTR Neighborhood Enhancement Program.