- Public Hearing: Consolidated Plan/Annual Action Plan
A public hearing will be held on the City's proposed 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan/2015 Annual Action Plan.
- Federal Designation Brings Workforce Grants To Region
An important federal designation for the Cincinnati-Dayton region has helped Cincinnati State secure two U.S. Department of Labor grants totaling nearly $3.5 million.
- From Shopping Mall To Parking Garage
This afternoon in the Central Business District, City officials and Kingsley Wells Enterprises celebrated the grand opening of the Mabley Place Garage.
- Construction Kicks Off For Incline Theater Garage
This morning in East Price Hill, City officials and Cincinnati Landmark Productions hosted a special ceremony to break ground on the new performing arts center and parking garage in East Price Hill’s Incline District.
- CiTiRAMA Opens In College Hill
This morning in College Hill, the ribbon was cut on Witherby Meadows, the 12th CiTiRAMA® community.