View the latest news from Greater Cincinnati Water Works.
- October 23, 2012
- Lebanon, Water Works Officials Celebrate Water Service and Partnership
Cincinnati, OH - Officials from the City of Lebanon and Greater Cincinnati Water Works (GCWW) joined together today to turn the water valve in celebration of water service and their new regional partnership. GCWW will provide up to 7 million gallons of water per day for the next 40 years to the City of Lebanon.
- October 15, 2012
- Greater Cincinnati Water Works, City of Lebanon Hosting Ribbon-Cutting to Celebrate Water Service, Regional Partnership
On Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. representatives from GCWW and the City of Lebanon will “turn the valve” to let water flow from GCWW’s Richard Miller Treatment Plant to the City of Lebanon.
- May 8, 2012
- GCWW Releases 2011 Water Quality Report
Greater Cincinnati Water Works’ 2011 Water Quality Report shows its water met or exceeded every health standard developed by both the USEPA and Ohio EPA.
- October 17, 2011
- Platinum Award For Utility Excellence
Greater Cincinnati Water Works will receive the Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies Platinum Award for Utility Excellence today.
- July 20, 2011
- GCWW Receives Triple-A Credit Ratings
Greater Cincinnati Water Works' long-term credit rating has been given a "Aaa" rating from Moody's and a "AAA" rating from S&P.
- April 28, 2011
- GCWW Releases 2010 Water Quality Report
Greater Cincinnati Water Works' 2010 Water Quality Report shows its water met or exceeded every health standard developed by both the USEPA and Ohio EPA.
- January 11, 2011
- Low Temperatures Lead To Frozen Pipes
Snow and ice and frigid temperatures often lead to frozen pipes.
- More Results: