Streetcar Progress Update: Week Ending Dec. 20, 2013
Happy Holidays from the Cincinnati Streetcar Project Team!
Here’s what’s coming up over the next two weeks:
Thursday, Dec. 26
- Rail delivery on Elm Street (Findlay to McMicken). Elm Street will be closed from 11am-4pm.
Friday, Dec. 27 & Saturday, Dec. 28
- Rail installation resumes north of Findlay Market
Monday, Dec. 30
- Rebar installation resumes on Elm Street, north of Findlay Market.
- Building wood forms for trackwork resumes north of Findlay Market, with concrete placement expected Jan. 2-3.
- Work resumes on traffic signals and poles for overhead power.
- Water main work resumes on Walnut & Main streets.
Thursday, Jan. 2
- Excavation for trackwork resumes at Findlay & Elm streets. This intersection will be closed for several days.
Also, please be aware that utility work along the route will be gearing back up.
- As noted above, Elm Street will be closed between Findlay Street and McMicken Avenue from 11am-4pm on Thursday. Dec. 26 for a rail delivery.
- Prus will be excavating for trackwork at Findlay and Elm streets. The intersection will be closed for several days -- but detours will be clearly posted!