Seven Hills Run
About The Seven Hills Run
Thanks to all who participated in this year’s run/walk! Mark your calendars for next year’s run on Sunday, December 7, 2014.
Runners tour the hills of Mt. Adams, Mt. Auburn, Clifton, Fairview, North and South Fairmount and Price Hill!
At various times, there are no sidewalks on the course, and the road precariously narrows in some places. Course volunteers are always on hand to ensure that everyone finishes safely, and course maps are available the day of the run.
The unique part of this event is that it is not a race. No times are to be taken, and no results are recorded or published. This is an event in which finishing the course safely is the primary goal and achievement of each runner. Runners often travel in pairs or groups, and everyone watches out for the safety, welfare and enjoyment of all of the other runners in the event. There is always much encouragement and friendship before, during and after the run.
This is a tough event, and finishing it is a great personal achievement for even the most seasoned of runners.
Start & Finish Locations
Start: Lincoln Center, 1027 Linn St. (near Downtown)
Finish: Lincoln Center, 1027 Linn St. (near Downtown)
More Details: Turn-By-Turn Course Description
Showers will be available at the finish site.
Pre-Registration: Nov. 1 to Nov 26, 2013.
Pre-Registration Fee: $20
Pre-Registration Fee + Long-Sleeve Event T-Shirt: $30
To pre-register, please call the Athletic Division at 513-352-4020.
Day-Of Registration:Dec. 1, 2013
Day-Of Registration Fee: $25
Day-Of Registration Fee + Long-Sleeve Event T-Shirt: $35
Day-Of Registration will be held at the Lincoln Center from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- Course monitors and water stop personnel are not in place until the event starts at 10 a.m. Please do not start before 10 a.m.
- Each runner is challenged to run from the bottom to the top of each hill without stopping. Runners may walk or stop at any other point along the course, within safety limitations.
- Runners are challenged to complete the course within three hours.
- Runners must run on sidewalks when available; running in the street when sidewalks are present is strictly prohibited. Runners must observe all normal rules of pedestrian safety.
- All event participants must be 18 years of age as of Dec. 1, 2013. Exceptions will be considered upon recommendation of a coach. Such recommendation must be made in writing, must include the coach's phone number, and must accompany the completed form.
- The Seven Hills Run/Walk Committee reserves the right to disqualify any runner.