Parking Enforcement Information
Parking Enforcement Officers (PEOs) are authorized to perform an extensive range of enforcement actions.
PEOs are empowered to enforce 28 sections of the City's Municipal Code relating to parking violations. This includes more than parking meter violations: PEOs may cite and or tow vehicles blocking driveways and cars not authorized to park in truck loading zones.
Parking Enforcement Officers may also impound vehicles for violations of peak hour restrictions and multiple delinquent citations.
Effective enforcement of parking regulations improves safety and parking availability.
In order to retrieve a vehicle that has been towed, do the following:
- Pay any outstanding fines at the Hamilton County Justice Center, 314 East 9th Street, Room 112.
- Take your receipt to the City Police Impound Lot at 3425 Spring Grove Ave.
- Impound Lot hours are 6:30 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday, and 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends.
- The Impound Lot telephone number is 513-352-6370.
- A photo ID and proof of ownership are required to retrieve your vehicle.
- There is an impoundment fee and a storage fee that must be paid at the lot.
Please see this list of Frequently Asked Questions for more details.