- Structure Fire at 3614 Wabash Avenue (Evanston)
Upon arrival first arriving firefighters encountered a light smoke condition from the exterior of 2-story with an attic brick single family dwelling...
- Outdoor Natural Gas leak at West Seymour St at Vine St
A private contractor doing road work at the intersection of West Seymour St and Vine St accidentally struck a 8 inch gas main ripping the pipe in two.
- One Alarm Structure Fire at 3346 Hanna Ave (Westwood)
E35 initially responded for an outdoor fire called in by a neighbor.
- One-Alarm Structure Fire at 5607 MADISON RD
Dispatched originally to a fire alarm at the adjoining building. While en-route, the incident was upgraded to a possible fire in the building.
- The Cincinnati Fire Department (CFD) congratulates four of their firefighters
The Cincinnati Fire Department (CFD) congratulates four of their firefighters who will be honored tomorrow by the Rotary Club of Cincinnati at their annual Firefighter Appreciation Day.