What Is Priority-Driven Budgeting?
Priority-driven budgeting puts you at the center of the budget decision-making process.
Through priority-driven budgeting, you tell government about what kind of community you want. Then, government programs are scored against your priorities to better match spending with your wants and needs.
Your Strategic Priorities
Based on the information gleaned during the public engagement portion of this process, seven strategic priorities have been identified for the City of Cincinnati. These are the critical areas the community indicated they rely on City Government to provide.
- Inclusive, Thriving & Livable Community
- Well Planned & Developed Infrastructure
- Safe Community
- Sustainable Built & Natural Environment
- Commerce & Jobs
- Efficient & Effective Basic Services
- Strategy Maps
- Citizen Engagement Report
- Mail-In Survey Results
- $100 Exercise Results
- City Programs & Rankings