Office Of Cable Communications
The mission of the Office of Cable Communications is to provide public service electronic communication for the City of Cincinnati and its agencies by:
- Producing quality video programming
- Advancing citizen involvement with City Government by televising direct, non-editorial coverage for cable subscribers and promoting interactive communication
- Providing cost effective access to video technology
- Assisting City agencies with training resources
- Serving as a resource for the City
CitiCable is the Government Access Channel for the City of Cincinnati. CitiCable provides Live coverage and replays of Cincinnati City Council and its Committees. Other programming includes local and nationally produced meetings, events and talk shows.