Aquatic Division Group Rental Policy
Enjoy outdoor fun at the pool with your group of children or adults at Cincinnati Recreation Commission pools.
In addition to our CRC day camp groups, numerous child care providers and church groups use our pools to beat the summer heat.
Groups have two options:
- Schedule times at a pool during open swim hours. Up to half of our pool capacity may be reserved for groups. Pools do sometimes reach capacity. There are no guarantees. Admittance is on a first-come, first-served basis. Some pools are busier than others, so if you are driving to a site, contact us for suggestions.
- Guarantee a private swim time for your group by renting the pool. We suggest this option for large groups. Pool rentals are also ideal for birthday parties, community picnics or family reunions.
Our city-wide CRC memberships make it convenient to try out different pools. Memberships are valid at all community centers and pools for the entire year (except Otto Armleder Dunham Pool). Adults supervising children must have pool memberships.
To avoid lines at community centers, groups may pick up center/pool membership registration cards in advance from the aquatic office, 513-357-POOL (7665) or from the pool during the season.
Each participant, including leaders, must have a completed, signed card in order to purchase a CRC membership. Cards for youth, ages 17 and under require a parent or guardian signature. An All-CRC (citywide) Pools membership may not be used by more than one person.
Checks made payable to the Cincinnati Recreation Commission or cash may be taken along with your group's pool membership registration information cards to the pool where you choose to purchase your memberships. Staff will issue your All-CRC (City-Wide) Pools membership. Membership sales are not available at our downtown office.
If your group will be visiting a pool other than the one where your CRC membership card is on file, simply bring a copy of your group roster to the other pool.
Rosters need to include the following:
- CRC membership number
- original purchase site
- child’s name
- child's address
- child's phone number
- child's emergency contact name and phone number
- child's medical conditions
- child's date of birth
Each person must show their CRC membership for admittance each time they visit any CRC pool.
Realize each pool has a capacity. To try to avoid being turned away, call the pool and speak with the manager at least one day in advance to prearrange time for your group. Groups are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
The exception to this is the spraygrounds, which are free. Groups attend spraygrounds on a first-come, first-served basis and times are not reserved.
All group participants are to follow the Cincinnati Recreation Commission's Pool Rules and Policies while enjoying CRC pools. Please review CRC pool rules with your group before visiting the pool.
CRC lifeguards are not babysitters; group leaders are expected to actively supervise their participants while visiting the pool.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Facility Rental Pricing
For private group rentals, contact the pool manager at the pool. Pools are rented for a three-hour minimum to include ½-hour setup and ½-hour cleanup at the following rates:
- Fairview, LeBlond, Mt. Adams &?Spring Grove Village shallow pools: $55/hour
- Mt. Auburn warm-water, indoor, deep-water Pool: $55/hour
- Outdoor, deep-water pools and Ziegler pool: $110/hour
- Evanston: Outdoor, shallow water pool: $180/hour
- Otto Armleder Dunham Pool: $420/hour
- Otto Armleder Hirsch Pool: $180/hour
- Otto Armleder Hannah Pool: $180/hour
Please note the following:
- Rental period to include ½ hour setup and ½ hour cleanup in rental period.Additional staff costs are based on group size.
- Indoor pool long-term rentals with more than 30 hours per calendar year receive a fee of $45.00/hour.
- Rentals include lifeguard staff, inflatable pool floats and pool foam noodles.
- Groups are permitted to bring food into pool areas during rentals.
- Pool rentals are available outside of normal pool operating hours.
- Pools rentals are not available for profitable events.
- CRC pool facilities are alcohol- and drug-free.