Engineering Frequently Asked Questions
GCWW Engineering Frequently Asked Questions
- If there is no water main in front of my property, how do I get water service?
You may need to extend a water main; contact the Development Section at 513-591-7836.
- Who makes application for water service?
A plumber who is bonded and licensed with Greater Cincinnati Water Works; contact the Branch Services Counter at 513-591-7837.
- How do I get a Water Availability letter?
Send a letter/e-mail to Bill Morris; include your address and Auditor’s Book, Page and Parcel Number.
- Do you have payment plans?
Unfortunately, Greater Cincinnati Water Works does not offer payment plans.
- Who sizes my water service branch?
Your plumber who is bonded and licensed with Greater Cincinnati Water Works.
- How much does it cost for a service branch and who do I call?
Contact the Branch Services Counter at 513-591-7837 for current costs.
- Who installs my service branch?
Greater Cincinnati Water Works staff will install your new branch from the water main to the property line. Your plumber will install the branch from the property line into your dwelling.