We are committed to total customer satisfaction, and we look forward to meeting your water needs for many years.
Here are a few ways you can help us help you:
- Have your account number ready when you call with billing questions.
- Let us know at least 2 days in advance when you are selling your property and need a final bill.
- Keep your plumbing in first-rate condition to prevent high bills.
- Report A Water Main Break
Call 513-591-7700 at any time to report water main breaks or leaks.
- No ID, No Entry
If someone comes to your door and says they are with the Greater Cincinnati Water Works, ask for identification.
- Meter Reading & Estimated Bills
Regular meter reading is the best way to manage usage and discover leaks.
High bills usually mean a leak. Regularly check your toilet and other locations for leaks.
- Frozen Pipes
Taking these steps before freezing temperatures arrive can help you avoid frozen pipes.
- Irrigating Safely
Pesticides, insecticides and fertilizers used on your lawn can be backsiphoned through the irrigation system into your home and into the public water supply.
- Teacher Resources
Greater Cincinnati Water Works (GCWW) will provide a sample copy of materials for classroom use.