Find major traffic impacts due to construction on the Cincinnati Streetcar.
- Dec. 1
- Streetcar Crew Holds First CBD ‘Live Power’ Test
Crews for the Cincinnati Streetcar conducted the system’s first live-power vehicle test in the Central Business District (CBD) today, Tuesday, Dec. 1.
- Dec. 1
- PHOTOS: Inside First Live-Power Test in CBD
A photographic look inside the first live-power test in the Central Business District.
- Nov. 23
- Street Closures Tuesday for Delivery of 2nd Streetcar Vehicle
Race Street will be closed starting at approximately 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 24, between Findlay Street and McMicken until approximately 4:30 p.m. for the delivery of the second streetcar vehicle.
- Nov. 9
- Streetcar ‘Live-Power’ Test Takes Place in OTR
Crews for the Cincinnati Streetcar conducted the vehicle's first live-power test Tuesday, Nov. 10, along the 1.6-mile Over-the-Rhine route. Direct current supplied via the overhead contact system will power the vehicle.
- Nov. 6
- City Leaders, Media Tour Streetcar Ahead of Dead-Pull Test
Select members of the media and City of Cincinnati officials got their first up-close-and-personal look at the new streetcar vehicle Friday, two days ahead of the first scheduled on-street testing.
- Apr. 7
- Monthly Streetcar Construction Stakeholders Meeting Set For April 8
Project leaders for the Cincinnati Streetcar will meet with downtown stakeholders April 8 for their monthly meeting. The goal is to provide construction progress updates and answer questions from the public.
- Oct. 28
- Gas Main Replacement/Relocation Work In CBD
Starting Monday, Duke Energy's contractor will be doing essential gas main replacement and relocation work on Walnut Street and on Main Street.
- Sep. 16
- Elm Street Reduced To 1 Lane
Elm Street will be reduced to one lane between 12th and 14th streets beginning Monday, Sept. 16, 2013.