Progress & Updates
Get the latest news on the Cincinnati Streetcar.
- August 30, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Aug. 30, 2013
The biggest progress this week was the demolition kickoff for the Streetcar's Maintenance & Operations Facility.
- August 26, 2013
- Demolition Marks Next Step Of Progress
The most visible sign of progress on the Cincinnati Streetcar to date began today in Over-the-Rhine with demolition work to make way for the Cincinnati Streetcar's Maintenance & Operations Facility.
- August 23, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Aug 23, 2013
The Cincinnati Streetcar's most visible sign of progress begins next week: demolition of two vacant buildings at the corner of Henry and Race streets in Over-the-Rhine.
- August 16, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Aug 16, 2013
- August 9, 2013
- Construction Contractor Begins Work
Messer/Prus/Delta Railroad JV (MPD), the City's streetcar construction contractor, has begun work.
- July 15, 2013
- Construction Contract Signed
This morning, the City signed a contract for construction of the Cincinnati Streetcar system with Messer/Prus/Delta JV.
- July 12, 2013
- Construction Contract Imminent
The Administration is in the final stages of discussions over the streetcar construction contract, and we expect that to be executed in the immediate future.
- July 12, 2013
- Fifth & Walnut Street Closures For Utility Relocation
Duke Energy will be working this weekend at the intersection of Fifth and Walnut Streets to relocate underground electric facilities.
- June 28, 2013
- In Talks With Construction Contractor
The Cincinnati Streetcar Project Team is now in talks with Messer/Prus/Delta Railroad JV, the low bidder on the construction portion of the project.
- June 24, 2013
- Council Keeps Streetcar Moving
Today, a majority of City Council voted to approve $17.4 million in the Budget & Finance Committee to keep the streetcar project moving forward.
- More Results: