Progress & Updates
Get the latest news on the Cincinnati Streetcar.
- October 15, 2013
- Traffic Alert: Temporary Closure Of Elm Street
Elm Street will be closed from 12th to 14th Street on Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2013 between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- October 11, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Oct. 11, 2013
From unveiling the vehicle design to laying steel framework for rails, there's been a lot of progress on the Cincinnati Streetcar project.
- October 8, 2013
- Streetcar Vehicle Renderings
Renderings from streetcar vehicle manufacturer CAF USA show what the Cincinnati Streetcar will look like.
- October 4, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Oct. 4, 2013
There has been a lot of highly visible progress this week -- on both the trackwork and at the Maintenance & Operations Facility site.
- September 27, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Sept. 27, 2013
As you know, John Deatrick joined the Cincinnati Streetcar as Project Executive in August.
- September 23, 2013
- July/August 2013 Monthly Report
Download the Streetcar Monthly Report for July/August 2013.
- September 20, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Sept. 20, 2013
If you've been in Washington Park by Elm Street, you've seen that we started removing pavers this week.
- September 16, 2013
- Elm Street Reduced To 1 Lane
Elm Street will be reduced to one lane between 12th and 14th streets beginning Monday, Sept. 16, 2013.
- September 13, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Sept. 13, 2013
Meet Mike King, Messer/Prus/Delta's Community Relations Leader for the Cincinnati Streetcar's construction phase.
- September 6, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Sept. 6, 2013
Demolition continues at the Maintenance & Operations Facility site (at Henry and Race streets).
- More Results: