Progress & Updates
Get the latest news on the Cincinnati Streetcar.
- November 1, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Nov. 1, 2013
Construction for the Cincinnati Streetcar remains on schedule and on budget.
- October 25, 2013
- Streetcar Reports $12.5M In Construction Contracts to DBEs
Messer, Prus, Delta Joint Venture, constructor of the Cincinnati Streetcar, today reported the JV has met the inclusion goal for the project, awarding 18% of construction contracts to Disadvantaged Business Enterprises.
- October 25, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Oct. 25, 2013
We're very pleased to announce that Messer/Prus/Delta has awarded 18% of construction contracts to Disadvantaged Business Enterprises.
- October 18, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Oct. 18, 2013
In case you missed the big announcement... THE RAIL IS HERE!
- October 15, 2013
- First Rail Placed On Streetcar Route
City officials and more than 70 supporters gathered on Elm Street in Over-the-Rhine to see the first rail placed in the ground for the construction of the streetcar project.
- October 11, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Oct. 11, 2013
From unveiling the vehicle design to laying steel framework for rails, there's been a lot of progress on the Cincinnati Streetcar project.
- October 8, 2013
- Streetcar Vehicle Renderings
Renderings from streetcar vehicle manufacturer CAF USA show what the Cincinnati Streetcar will look like.
- October 4, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Oct. 4, 2013
There has been a lot of highly visible progress this week -- on both the trackwork and at the Maintenance & Operations Facility site.
- September 27, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Sept. 27, 2013
As you know, John Deatrick joined the Cincinnati Streetcar as Project Executive in August.
- September 20, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Sept. 20, 2013
If you've been in Washington Park by Elm Street, you've seen that we started removing pavers this week.
- More Results: