Progress & Updates
Get the latest news on the Cincinnati Streetcar.
- January 17, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: Jan. 17, 2014
Construction crews are working day and night to finish the Elm Street trackwork across Liberty Street.
- January 10, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: Jan. 10, 2014
We had to battle some frigid temperatures earlier this week as we head north on Elm Street.
- January 3, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: Jan. 3, 2014
Construction of the Cincinnati Streetcar is continuing north on Elm Street.
- December 20, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Dec. 20, 2013
Another rail delivery arrives next Thursday as construction gears back up.
- November 22, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Nov. 22, 2013
Construction of the Cincinnati Streetcar is continuing on schedule, north up Elm Street.
- November 21, 2013
- Streetcar Cancellation & Close-Out Costs
Streetcar Project Executive John Deatrick presented this information to City Council's Budget & Finance Committee on estimated Streetcar Cancellation & Close-Out Costs and ramifications.
- November 15, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Nov. 15, 2013
Crews poured concrete as they wrap up trackwork on Elm Street north of 14th Street. Plus, there's another business outreach session Monday.
- November 8, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Nov. 8, 2013
Have you registered yet for next week's "Beyond the Streetcar" business outreach session?
- November 1, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Nov. 1, 2013
Construction for the Cincinnati Streetcar remains on schedule and on budget.
- October 25, 2013
- Streetcar Reports $12.5M In Construction Contracts to DBEs
Messer, Prus, Delta Joint Venture, constructor of the Cincinnati Streetcar, today reported the JV has met the inclusion goal for the project, awarding 18% of construction contracts to Disadvantaged Business Enterprises.
- More Results: