Progress & Updates
Get the latest news on the Cincinnati Streetcar.
- September 27, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Sept. 27, 2013
As you know, John Deatrick joined the Cincinnati Streetcar as Project Executive in August.
- September 23, 2013
- July/August 2013 Monthly Report
Download the Streetcar Monthly Report for July/August 2013.
- September 20, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Sept. 20, 2013
If you've been in Washington Park by Elm Street, you've seen that we started removing pavers this week.
- September 16, 2013
- Elm Street Reduced To 1 Lane
Elm Street will be reduced to one lane between 12th and 14th streets beginning Monday, Sept. 16, 2013.
- September 13, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Sept. 13, 2013
Meet Mike King, Messer/Prus/Delta's Community Relations Leader for the Cincinnati Streetcar's construction phase.
- September 6, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Sept. 6, 2013
Demolition continues at the Maintenance & Operations Facility site (at Henry and Race streets).
- August 30, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Aug. 30, 2013
The biggest progress this week was the demolition kickoff for the Streetcar's Maintenance & Operations Facility.
- August 26, 2013
- Demolition Marks Next Step Of Progress
The most visible sign of progress on the Cincinnati Streetcar to date began today in Over-the-Rhine with demolition work to make way for the Cincinnati Streetcar's Maintenance & Operations Facility.
- August 23, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Aug 23, 2013
The Cincinnati Streetcar's most visible sign of progress begins next week: demolition of two vacant buildings at the corner of Henry and Race streets in Over-the-Rhine.
- August 16, 2013
- Streetcar Progress Update: Aug 16, 2013
- More Results: