Progress & Updates
Get the latest news on the Cincinnati Streetcar.
- February 20, 2014
- Liberty Street: Temporary Closure At Race
The intersection of Liberty Street at Race Street will be closed from Thursday, Feb. 20 (at 9 a.m.) to Monday, Feb. 24, 2014 (at 7 a.m.).
- February 14, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: Feb. 14, 2014
From the MOF to track to vehicles, quite a bit of work has happened over the past seven days.
- February 11, 2014
- Detour Of 14th At Race Street
Starting Tuesday, traffic on 14th Street will be detoured at Race Street.
- February 7, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: Feb. 7, 2014
Despite this week's crazy weather (hello, Ice Storm!), crews are continuing trackwork on Race Street and utility work in other areas.
- January 31, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: Jan. 31, 2014
As of today, workers have wrapped up most of the straight trackwork on Elm Street!
- January 24, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: Jan. 24, 2014
Last weekend, workers powered through the cold to finish the street of track across Liberty Street.
- January 20, 2014
- Detour: Findlay Street At Elm
Findlay Street will be closed at Elm Street from Monday, Jan. 20 to Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014.
- January 17, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: Jan. 17, 2014
Construction crews are working day and night to finish the Elm Street trackwork across Liberty Street.
- January 16, 2014
- Liberty Street: Temporary Closure At Elm
The intersection of Liberty Street at Elm Street will be closed Jan. 16 to 21, 2014.
- January 10, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: Jan. 10, 2014
We had to battle some frigid temperatures earlier this week as we head north on Elm Street.
- More Results: