Progress & Updates
Get the latest news on the Cincinnati Streetcar.
- March 21, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: March 21, 2014
With trackwork reaching Central Parkway, about a mile of track has been installed!
- March 14, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: March 14, 2014
There's been a lot of visible progress this week at Henry and Race streets -- the Maintenance & Operations Facility is starting to rise out of the ground.
- March 14, 2014
- Streetcar-Related Construction On Race, Walnut Streets
Some streets will be closed at Race Street next week for trackwork and sewer work, and Walnut Street will have overnight closures.
- March 12, 2014
- Update On Vehicle Manufacturing
Vehicles for the Cincinnati Streetcar are really starting to take shape!
- March 11, 2014
- Temporary Closure Of Race Street
For rail deliveries, Race Street will be closed for several hours on Tuesday, March 11, 2014.
- March 7, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: March 7, 2014
Did you know March 2-8, 2014 is National Women in Construction Week?
- March 4, 2014
- Walnut Street Overnight Closures
During overnight hours, Walnut Street will be closed between 5th and 6th streets on the following dates.
- February 28, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update - Feb. 28, 2014
Lots of progress this week, as construction started on our first station stop, plus more trackwork on Race Street, and the foundation work at the MOF site.
- February 24, 2014
- Detour Of 13th At Race Street
13th Street will be closed at Race Street for about 5 days beginning Monday, Feb. 24.
- February 21, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: Feb. 21, 2014
This week's big thaw came just in time for us to power through the Liberty & Race intersection this weekend!
- More Results: