- Cincinnati Fire Department Receives Donation for Free Smoke Detectors
April 14, 2015 - The Cincinnati Fire Department (CFD), Safeco Insurance, Councilmember PG Sittenfeld, and Driehaus Insurance Group announced a donation from Safeco Insurance to allow for the distribution of nearly 400 free smoke alarms to Cincinnati families.
- Sittenfeld cuts the ribbon on Robert & Adele Schiff Early Learning Center expansion in Lower Price Hill
On March 4, 2015, Councilmember Sittenfeld joined Cincinnati Early Learning Centers, Oyler School, members of the Lower Price Hill Community and the Schiff family to cut the ribbon on the expanded Robert & Adele Schiff Early Learning Center in Lower Price Hill.
- Sittenfeld Wins New Ideas Challenge Award
On December 3, 2014, Delaware Governor Jack Markell announced winners of the NewDEAL New Ideas Challenge, which included Councilmember P.G. Sittenfeld, selected from a competitive field of 60 submissions.
- Sittenfeld Introduces CAAP To Help Public Service Workers Reduce College Debt
On October 13, Councilmember PG Sittenfeld, alongside Director Georgetta Kelly of the City of Cincinnati's Human Resources Department and City of Cincinnati employees, announced the launch of CAAP - the College Affordability Assistance Program.
- Sittenfeld launches Cincinnati Living Wage Employer Recognition Program
Councilmember PG Sittenfeld announced today the creation of the Cincinnati Living Wage Employer Initiative, whereby businesses that voluntarily pay all of their employees the new proposed federal minimum wage of $10.10 an hour or higher will receive official City recognition as a Living Wage Employer.