How To Register
- Complete the Program Registration Form.
- List the program code, name, location and fee for each program you plan to attend.
- Please indicate your residency status by checking the appropriate box (refer to the ZIP Code Directory for City of Cincinnati Corporate Limits).
- Mail or bring the completed form with a check or money order to the Cincinnati Recreation Commission, 805 Central Ave., Suite 800, Cincinnati, OH, 45202. Or, call with credit card information.
- Make check or money order payable to the Cincinnati Recreation Commission. There is a $15 fee for any dishonored check submitted.
- Program registration will not be accepted without program payment.
- The program registration form must be received in the administrative office (805 Central Ave.) before the participant may attend the program.
- The Participant/Parent/Guardian release must be signed prior to participation.
You may register in person at our administrative office. Phone-in registrations are not accepted. Please continue to call us for information about programs or if you need help with registration.
- We do not send confirmation of registration. If the program has reached capacity or your registration is unable to be accepted for another reason, you will be notified and payment refunded.
- Please note the registration deadlines for each program! Registrations will not be accepted after the deadline.
- Refunds of program fees are considered if the program is cancelled or filled to capacity, if the participant has a verified medical reason, or, in the opinion of the TR staff, the placement is inappropriate.
- Refunds for dances are given if we are notified a minimum of 24 hours before the event.
- Refunds for the outings are given only if we are notified a minimum of one week before the outing.
Our dances and outings require advance registration due to group rates or meal preparation. Please note the registration deadlines and be aware that these events may fill to capacity prior to the registration deadline.
Group Home staff and aides are very welcome to attend; however it is imperative that we are notified of their attendance at the time of their participant’s registration.
Please use the Program Registration Form to indicate staff/aide attendance and include the necessary payment.