All household trash must go in the City-issued trash cart.
If you have a bulky item (like furniture, tires or appliances), call 513-591-6000 to schedule a special pickup.
If you're cleaning out an attic or garage, call a trash removal company.
Important Rules To Remember
To help keep neighborhoods clean and orderly, be sure to follow these trash rules.
- Put all household trash in the City-issued trash cart.
- Have your trash at the curb by 6 a.m. on your pickup day.
- Fully close the lid on your trash cart.
- Take care of your trash cart.
- Leave your trash cart at your home when you move.
- Call 591-6000 or visit 5916000.com if your trash cart is stolen or damaged.
- DON'T put your trash cart out before 5 p.m. the night before it's picked up.
- DON'T abuse your trash cart.
- DON'T write on, mark up, paint, cut or alter your trash cart in any way.
- DON'T put demolition debris, yard waste or hazardous materials in the trash cart.
- DON'T trade trash carts with a neighbor.
- DON'T put trash at the curb on City holidays.