- October 22, 2013
- Safely Dispose Of Medications with CPD and DEA
The Cincinnati Police Department has once again partnered with the US Drug Enforcement Administration to offer citizens a safe and convenient way to dispose of unused or expired prescription and over-the counter medications
- October 15, 2013
- TAKE A STAND AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AT OCTOBER 17 EVENT
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. The Cincinnati Police Department has partnered with Women Helping Women, the YWCA of Greater Cincinnati, and the Cincinnati Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. to sponsor a forum to discuss the problem of domestic violence and efforts to prevent it.
- October 14, 2013
- Groundbreaking For New District 3 HQ
The City of Cincinnati joined with neighborhood leaders and local students to break ground on the new Police District 3 Headquarters, the city's first new police station to be built since the 1970s.
- October 2, 2013
- Cincinnati Police Department Receives $96,000 Traffic Safety Grant
The Ohio Department of Public Safety’s (ODPS) Ohio Traffic Safety Office (OTSO) has awarded $96,000 in federal traffic safety funding to the Cincinnati Police Department for federal fiscal year 2014.
- September 27, 2013
- Over the Rhine Volunteer Event Combines Service and Celebration
More than 200 volunteers will gather for Servant Event 2013 to help make our community a better place to live, work and play
- September 24, 2013
- LANDLORD EDUCATION TRAINING
City of Cincinnati and Cincinnati Police Department announce landlord education training Wednesday, October 2, 2013
- September 17, 2013
- STREET CLOSURES FOR OKTOBERFEST ZINZINNATI
Oktoberfest Zinzinnati will take place Friday September 20, Saturday September 21, and Sunday September 22 in downtown Cincinnati.
- September 13, 2013
- City Manager Selects New Police Chief
Jeffrey Blackwell, currently Deputy Police Chief in Columbus, Ohio, will serve as the next Police Chief for the City of Cincinnati.
- September 6, 2013
- Disaster Preparedness Safety Fair in Bond Hill
The Cincinnati Police and Fire Departments have partnered with the American Red Cross and the Cincinnati chapter of HOPE Worldwide to hold a disaster preparedness safety fair.
- September 6, 2013
- Applications accepted through September 30 for C.I.T.I Camp
Applications are being accepted now through September 30 for the Cincinnati Police Department’s Children in Trauma Intervention CITI Camp.
- More Results: