- September 6, 2013
- Applications accepted through September 30 for C.I.T.I Camp
Applications are being accepted now through September 30 for the Cincinnati Police Department’s Children in Trauma Intervention CITI Camp.
- September 5, 2013
- Police Chief Search Narrowed
The list of candidates for the position of Cincinnati Police Chief has been narrowed to four finalists.
- August 28, 2013
- CINCINNATI POLICE DEPARTMENT HOSTS PREPAREDNESS TRAINING FOR SCHOOL EMPLOYEES
A free four-hour program of preparedness training for school employees will be offered by the Cincinnati Police Department’s Training Unit and SWAT & Tactical Coordination Unit
- August 14, 2013
- Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over
Over 60 law enforcement agencies in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana are combining forces to strengthen the message: Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over.
- August 9, 2013
- C.I.T.I. Camp Graduation Ceremony
Nineteen young men and women will be honored at a commencement ceremony and receive graduation certificates for completing the Children in Trauma Intervention CITI Camp.
- August 2, 2013
- NATIONAL NIGHT OUT TUESDAY AUGUST 6
This year marks the 30th annual National Night Out. In Cincinnati, as in cities and towns all across our nation, neighbors will get together for picnics, socials, and other events to celebrate and strengthen their community.
- August 2, 2013
- Outsmart Smartphone Thieves Initiative
Every year, millions of smartphones are stolen, tampered with and resold around the world. In Cincinnati between January and June 30, 2013, 13% of all thefts in the City of Cincinnati resulted in cellular phones being taken.
- August 1, 2013
- Media Briefing on Launch of “Outsmart Smartphone Thieves” and National Night Out Events
Media Briefing on Launch of “Outsmart Smartphone Thieves” Crime Prevention Project and National Night Out Events on Friday August 2 at 3:00 p.m.
- July 31, 2013
- Over the Rhine Citizens on Patrol Graduation
At the conclusion of the final session of their training, 18 volunteers for the new Over the Rhine Citizens on Patrol group will receive the shirts and certificates that show they’re ready to begin their work.
- July 19, 2013
- National Police Softball Hall of Fame Inducts CPD Sergeant Dick Vogel (Retired)
The competition is keen and the teams are ready, but before they throw the first pitch for the 42nd National Police Softball Championship Battle of the Badges, there will be a brief ceremony to honor four inductees into their Hall of Fame.
- More Results: