- June 1, 2015
- Justice Department Grant Will Fund City and County Programs
The City of Cincinnati and Hamilton County will share a grant of $304,299 from the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Assistance.
- May 20, 2015
- Attorney General Lynch Visits Innovative Police Community Educational Partnership; Thanks Officers
Cincinnati, OH – Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch traveled to Cincinnati today as part of a national Community Policing Tour that highlights collaborative programs and innovative policing practices designed to advance public safety, strengthen police-community relations and foster mutual trust and respect.
- May 13, 2015
- ABCs of Police & Fire Community Meeting Held in Over the Rhine
Cincinnati, OH – Cincinnati Police and Fire Departments will hold its next session of ABCs of Police and Fire Community Meeting in conjunction with the OTR Neighborhood Enhancement Program.
- May 8, 2015
- POLICE MEMORIAL WEEK EVENTS HONOR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS
Members of law enforcement have come together with the citizens they serve for more than fifty years to recognize the dedication of peace officers and to honor those killed in the line of duty.
- May 7, 2015
- CPD Community Presentation Provides Valuable Information
Tonight, the Cincinnati Police Department held a ‘Theft from Auto’ Community Awareness presentation at Taft High School to provide information on what the police and community are doing to protect neighborhoods.
- April 24, 2015
- CPD YOUTH SERVICES UNIT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SUMMER C.I.T.I CAMP
The City of Cincinnati Police Department’s Youth Services Unit will be conducting the next session of the Children in Trauma Intervention (C.I.T.I.) Camp at Woodward Career Technical High School, 7005 Reading Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45237.
- April 2, 2015
- CPD District Two Apprehends Suspected Burglar
Cincinnati Police District Two has successfully apprehended a suspect involved in at least eight aggravated burglaries.
- February 12, 2015
- CPD PROMOTIONAL CEREMONY
The Cincinnati Police Department will hold a promotion ceremony at 9:00 a.m. Friday February 13 at the Cincinnati Christian University, 2700 Glenway Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45204.
- February 10, 2015
- Second Annual H3Cincy Program
Registration is now open for the 2nd Annual H3Cincy (Hoops. Heart. Hope) Program.
- February 3, 2015
- CPD Youth Services Unit Accepting Applications for C.I.T.I Camp
Cincinnati, OH – The City of Cincinnati Police Department’s Youth Services Unit will be conducting the next session of its Children in Trauma Intervention (C.I.T.I.) Camp to be held at Oyler Community Learning Center, 2121 Hatmaker Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45204.
- More Results: