View the latest news from Planning & Buildings.
- January 10, 2013
- 2013 National Planning Excellence Award
The Cincinnati Central Riverfront Plan has been recognized by the American Planning Association as the 2013 National Planning Excellence Award winner in the Implementation category.
- December 13, 2012
- 2013 City Planning Commission and Historic Conservation Board Meetings Schedule
The meeting schedule for both the City Planning Commission and Historic Conservation Board in 2013 has been released.
- December 11, 2012
- Interim Development Control (IDC) Overlay Districts
Five IDCs have been established in 2012. These include Broadway Commons, Pleasant Ridge, Wasson Line, Madisonville, and Walnut Hills. Click the above link for more information.
- November 28, 2012
- The City Planning and Buildings Department will establish a new fee schedule for services to the public
The City Planning and Buildings Department have established new fees for requests by the public to administer change to Land Parcels, Planned Based Zoning, Historic Preservation Reviews and GIS/Data Mapping.
- October 19, 2012
- Plan Cincinnati adopted by City Planning Commission
On October 19th, 2012, the City Planning Commission officially adopted Plan Cincinnati as the City's Comprehensive Plan. The next step will be adoption by City Council.
- October 16, 2012
- Neighborhood Urban Design Workshop
The Neighborhood Urban Design Workshop, often called the Neighborhood Charrette, will take place between Monday, October 29 and Thursday, November 1 at Two Centennial Plaza. See details inside.
- September 24, 2012
- Public Review Draft of Form-Based Code
Here is the public review draft of the Form-Based Code. It will go to the City Planning Commission on Friday, October 5, 2012 at 10:00 AM on the 7th floor of Two Centennial Plaza for discussion purposes only.
- September 14, 2012
- Plan Cincinnati: Comment Deadline
Comments and suggestions for Plan Cincinnati will be due at 5 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 21, 2012.
- September 6, 2012
- Green Home Summit 2012
The Green Home Summit will be help at Emanuel Community Center & Memorial Hall in Over-the-Rhine on September 14 & 15.
- August 30, 2012
- Plan Cincinnati Special Meeting
The time has come to begin moving Plan Cincinnati through the adoption process.
- More Results: