View the latest news from Planning & Buildings.
- July 20, 2013
- Open House: MLK Drive Planning Study
Join an open house about the future character and nature of the Martin Luther King Jr. Drive corridor in preparation of the new interchange with I-71.
- July 5, 2013
- July 5th City Planning Commission Meeting Cancelled
The regular meeting of the City Planning Commission on Friday, July 5, 2013 has been cancelled.
- June 27, 2013
- Plan Cincinnati Implementation Kick-Off
Join us as we start to put Plan Cincinnati into action!
- June 20, 2013
- Madisonville Form-Based Code Zone Changes Public Meeting
Madisonville will hold a public meeting related to proposed Form-Based Code zone changes in their neighborhood.
- June 14, 2013
- Brown Bag Informational Session
Marion Haynes, the City of Cincinnati's Zoning Hearing Examiner, will hold a Brown Bag Informational Session on the zoning hearing process and upcoming changes to the process.
- May 10, 2013
- Cincinnati Form-Based Code Approved by City Council
The text amendment for the Cincinnati Form-Based Code has been approved by City Council.
- April 24, 2013
- Cincinnati Form-Based Code to Livable Communities Committee
The final draft of the Cincinnati Form-Based Code has been approved by the City Planning Commission and has been scheduled before the Livable Communities Committee of City Council.
- March 14, 2013
- PLANCincinnati Recognized for Comprehensive Plan
The City of Cincinnati City Planning Commission is awarded the Frank F. Ferris II Community Planning Award from The Hamilton County Regional Planning Commission for PLAN Cincinnati.
- February 20, 2013
- Final Draft of Cincinnati Form-Based Code
The final draft of the Cincinnati Form-Based Code has been delivered to City Planning staff and is available for public review. Staff is currently reviewing the document, and may recommend additional revisions. The document can be downloaded within.
- January 10, 2013
- 2013 National Planning Excellence Award
The Cincinnati Central Riverfront Plan has been recognized by the American Planning Association as the 2013 National Planning Excellence Award winner in the Implementation category.
- More Results: