View the latest news from Planning & Buildings.
- August 26, 2013
- Creating An Abundant Community
Join us for an evening with John McKnight and Peter Block, two international experts in the art and practice of civic engagement.
- July 31, 2013
- August 2nd City Planning Commission Meeting Cancelled
The regular meeting of the City Planning Commission on Friday, August 2, 2013 has been cancelled.
- July 23, 2013
- Police District 3 HQ Design & Public Space
The Cincinnati Police Department wants your input about the new Headquarters for Police District 3!
- July 20, 2013
- Open House: MLK Drive Planning Study
Join an open house about the future character and nature of the Martin Luther King Jr. Drive corridor in preparation of the new interchange with I-71.
- July 5, 2013
- July 5th City Planning Commission Meeting Cancelled
The regular meeting of the City Planning Commission on Friday, July 5, 2013 has been cancelled.
- June 27, 2013
- Plan Cincinnati Implementation Kick-Off
Join us as we start to put Plan Cincinnati into action!
- June 20, 2013
- Madisonville Form-Based Code Zone Changes Public Meeting
Madisonville will hold a public meeting related to proposed Form-Based Code zone changes in their neighborhood.
- June 14, 2013
- Brown Bag Informational Session
Marion Haynes, the City of Cincinnati's Zoning Hearing Examiner, will hold a Brown Bag Informational Session on the zoning hearing process and upcoming changes to the process.
- May 10, 2013
- Cincinnati Form-Based Code Approved by City Council
The text amendment for the Cincinnati Form-Based Code has been approved by City Council.
- April 24, 2013
- Cincinnati Form-Based Code to Livable Communities Committee
The final draft of the Cincinnati Form-Based Code has been approved by the City Planning Commission and has been scheduled before the Livable Communities Committee of City Council.
- More Results: