3rd & Central Lot
3rd & Central Lot
Location & Hours
The 3rd and Central Lot is located at Third Street and Central Avenue.
- Address: 251 Central Ave.
- Phone: 513-564-9700 or 513-352-6329
- Hours: Staffed each business day from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Size Restrictions: No monthly parking for vehicles longer than 18 feet or vehicles taller than 6 feet, 6 inches.
A permit-holder may park one passenger car, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Valid monthly permit must be displayed so as to be clearly visible at all times while in the lot. Vehicles not displaying a valid permit are subject to citation and/or loss of parking privileges.
If a hang-on permit is lost, proof of purchase (receipt) must be presented for a replacement permit. The fee for a replacement permit is $10.
How To Get A Permit
Individual monthly parking permits are on sale during the last three and first two business days each month. The office will be opened from 6:15 a.m. until 5:15 p.m. during those days.
Available monthly permits are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Monthly fees are not prorated
Monthly parking permits for corporate accounts are issued in accordance with the agreement between the City and the corporation.
Monthly patron may report their name, vehicle information, and work phone number to the staff. This information will only be used should it become necessary for us to contact you.
Please lock your vehicle and take your keys. Keep all valuables and packages out of sight.
Should you encounter any suspicious activity or irregular occurrences, please report them to the Parking Office.
- The City reserves the right to limit or restrict parking in certain locations due to maintenance, event operations and/or lease requirements.
- Misuse of the monthly permit or violation of any parking regulation may subject the patron to the loss of the privilege to purchase monthly parking.
- The monthly permit may be used for entry, exit, and parking within the parking lot upon payment of the monthly fee and compliance with the conditions, regulations, and policies established from time to time by the City of Cincinnati and/or its agents.
- Monthly parking privileges are not transferable to a new account.
The City of Cincinnati assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or theft of any vehicle or any part thereof or for any articles left therein or for any damage which may be caused thereto by fire, trespassers, collision, etc.
This information brochure outlines monthly parking policies in effect as of December 2000. These policies are subject to change without individual notification.