View press releases from the Office of Mayor John Cranley.
- October 17, 2014
- City Joins Walgreens In Fight Against Chronic Illnesses
The City of Cincinnati is joining Walgreens in the fight against chronic illnesses in urban communities by adopting the corporation’s successful First Ladies Health Initiative to provide free health testing on-site at participating churches.
- October 11, 2014
- Mayor Pledges Review Of Evidence Protocols
Statement from Mayor John Cranley
- September 10, 2014
- Mayor Cranley Set To Launch Young Professionals Think Tank
Mayor John Cranley is proud to announce the formation of his Young Professionals Kitchen Cabinet (YPKC) -- working to make Cincinnati a vibrant and thriving city for young professionals to call home or start a business.
- September 9, 2014
- Mayor Cranley To Hold His First State Of The City Address
Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley will hold his first State of the City address on Thursday, Sept. 18, 2014.
- July 15, 2014
- Mayor On Buckle Up, Macy's Music Fest & Local Music Scene
Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley applauds music festival organizer Bill Donabedian for his efforts at staging the Bunbury and Buckle Up music festivals at Sawyer Point and Yeatman's Cove along the city’s riverfront.
- July 3, 2014
- Mayor Cranley Welcomes New Police Officers
Mayor John Cranley is pleased to announce the Cincinnati Police Department’s “lateral transfer” recruit class graduated today from the police academy.
- June 26, 2014
- Mayor Cranley Reviews His First 7 Months In Office
Nearing the end of his seventh month in office, Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley has accomplished several major goals he set while campaigning including job creation, increasing public safety and improving the city’s fiscal health.
- June 24, 2014
- Mayor, ArtWorks Kick Off Summer Program
Mayor John Cranley and ArtWorks today announced the launch of ArtWorks' 2014 Summer Program. A total of 145 youth apprentices, ages 14-21, have been hired to create art and community projects around Greater Cincinnati this summer.
- June 23, 2014
- Mayor Cranley Welcomes General Electric To The Banks
Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley is thankful for today's approval of an incentive deal to let General Electric build a new U.S. Global Operations Center along the city’s riverfront.
- June 20, 2014
- Mayor Cranley Offers Condolences To Tyrell Wyche's Family
Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley offers his sympathy to the family and friends of Tyrell Wyche as they undergo a difficult time.
- More Results: