View press releases from the Office of Mayor John Cranley.
- May 6, 2015
- Mayor Cranley Reveals Contract Recipients for Hand Up Initiative
Mayor John Cranley announced Wednesday, May 6 the organizations that would receive contracts to implement his Hand Up Initiative, an ambitious anti-poverty program.
- April 29, 2015
- City Finalizes Historic Pension Deal With Employees, Retirees
All parties involved in the City of Cincinnati pension negotiations finalized and signed a wide-ranging agreement today that will ensure pension benefits will be sustained for current and future retirees, as well as shoring up the City’s financial position for years to come.
- April 27, 2015
- Mayor Cranley Praises Kroger’s New Deal With Dunnhumby
Mayor John Cranley praised today’s announcement that the Kroger Co. has entered into a new long-term license and service agreement with Dunnhumby Ltd., and has purchased certain assets from Dunnhumby USA.
- April 27, 2015
- Mayor Cranley Asks Citizens to Show Their Baseball Pride
Mayor John Cranley is asking citizens in the City of Cincinnati and throughout the region to consider wearing a red-colored clothing item on each Friday from now until the All-Star Game on July 14.
- April 24, 2015
- Mayor Cranley marks Supreme Court hearing on equal marriage
Mayor John Cranley honored the plaintiffs in Ohio’s landmark marriage equality cases today as they left to attend next week’s historic hearing before the U.S. Supreme Court.
- April 14, 2015
- Sanitation Workers, Little Quincy From Famous Photo Get Honor From Mayor Cranley
Mayor John Cranley has honored two Cincinnati sanitation workers who took a few moments from their busy work day to pose for a now-famous photo with a 2-year-old boy who sees them as heroes.
- April 10, 2015
- Mayor Cranley Offers Condolences To Lauren Hill’s Family
Mayor John Cranley joins all Cincinnatians in mourning the death today of Lauren Hill.
- April 3, 2015
- Mayor Cranley opposes Indiana's anti-LGBT law
Mayor John Cranley issued a statement Wednesday, April 1, about the effects of Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA).
- April 1, 2015
- Mayor Cranley remembers sacrifice of FAO Daryl Gordon
Mayor John Cranley remembered the life and sacrifice of FAO Daryl Gordon Wednesday morning during a funeral service at St. Peter in Chains Cathedral in downtown Cincinnati.
- March 27, 2015
- Mayor Cranley Asks That U.S. Flags Be Flown At Half-Staff
Mayor John Cranley is respectfully requesting all U.S. flags within the City of Cincinnati be flown at half-staff through the end of the day on Wednesday, April 1.
- More Results: