View press releases from the Office of Mayor John Cranley.
- November 25, 2014
- Mayor Cranley Urges Police-Community Engagement In Ferguson
Mayor Cranley urged Ferguson’s citizens and police to work together to rebuild trust, and offered Cincinnati’s Collaborative Agreement as a possible model for reform there.
- November 21, 2014
- Mayor Cranley, Village Green Announce Downtown Project
Mayor John Cranley and Village Green CEO Jonathan Holtzman today revealed details about the redevelopment plan for the historic PNC Tower annex building in downtown Cincinnati.
- November 18, 2014
- Mayor Testifies Before Ohio Senate Committee
Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley testified today before the Ohio Senate’s Ways and Means Committee about Amended Substitute House Bill 5 (HB5). Cranley opposes provisions in the bill that would take powers away from local government and lessen the revenues that Cincinnati uses to pay for essential public services like police and fire protection.
- November 5, 2014
- Mayor Comments On Proposal For Streetcar Operating Plan
Mayor John Cranley released a statement on the proposed streetcar operating plan introduced by City Councilman Kevin Flynn.
- October 27, 2014
- Mayor, Wells Fargo Unveil Homeownership Program
Mayor John Cranley announced Monday a new $5.2 million local program that will provide $15,000 in down payment assistance grants for eligible Cincinnati homebuyers.
- October 17, 2014
- City Joins Walgreens In Fight Against Chronic Illnesses
The City of Cincinnati is joining Walgreens in the fight against chronic illnesses in urban communities by adopting the corporation’s successful First Ladies Health Initiative to provide free health testing on-site at participating churches.
- October 11, 2014
- Mayor Pledges Review Of Evidence Protocols
Statement from Mayor John Cranley
- September 10, 2014
- Mayor Cranley Set To Launch Young Professionals Think Tank
Mayor John Cranley is proud to announce the formation of his Young Professionals Kitchen Cabinet (YPKC) -- working to make Cincinnati a vibrant and thriving city for young professionals to call home or start a business.
- September 9, 2014
- Mayor Cranley To Hold His First State Of The City Address
Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley will hold his first State of the City address on Thursday, Sept. 18, 2014.
- July 15, 2014
- Mayor On Buckle Up, Macy's Music Fest & Local Music Scene
Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley applauds music festival organizer Bill Donabedian for his efforts at staging the Bunbury and Buckle Up music festivals at Sawyer Point and Yeatman's Cove along the city’s riverfront.
- More Results: