View press releases from the Office of Mayor John Cranley.
- June 9, 2014
- Mayor Announces Major Deal With Cincinnati Bell
Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley announced Monday a proposed deal with Cincinnati Bell Inc. to expand the company's presence downtown and remain there for the foreseeable future.
- May 28, 2014
- Cincinnati, Dayton Awarded Joint Federal Designation
Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley is proud to announce the U.S. Economic Development Administration has selected the cities of Cincinnati and Dayton for an important federal designation that will help the region get assistance for manufacturing projects.
- May 27, 2014
- Mayor Praises Selection Of Castro To Lead HUD
Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley commends President Obama for his recent nomination of San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro to be the next secretary of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- May 21, 2014
- Mayor Cranley Announces Initial Results From CPD Overtime
Mayor John Cranley announced the results today of additional police visibility overtime in helping to reduce crime citywide in Cincinnati.
- May 8, 2014
- Mayor Cranley To Appear On MSNBC's 'Morning Joe'
Mayor John Cranley will be a guest Friday morning on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" cable TV program. Mayor Cranley is scheduled to appear at approximately 7:45 a.m. on May 9.
- May 7, 2014
- Mayor Cranley To Appear On CNBC’s 'Squawk Box'
Mayor John Cranley will be a guest Thursday morning on CNBC's "Squawk Box" cable TV program.
- May 2, 2014
- Mayor, Experts Offers Help To Residents Of Illegal Halfway Houses
Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley announced a proposal Friday to ensure that tenants of illegal halfway houses in Price Hill have the support they need, and require the owner to make the facilities comply with the City’s zoning code.
- April 30, 2014
- Mayor Cranley’s Bike Program OK’d By City Council
Cincinnati City Council voted 7-2 Wednesday to approve an ambitious bike plan proposed by Mayor John Cranley.
- April 23, 2014
- Mayor Cranley Announces Major Bike Program
Mayor John Cranley will introduce an ordinance Wednesday to give a total of $1.9 million in funding to five bicycling projects in the City Of Cincinnati.
- April 22, 2014
- Cincinnati Celebrates National Community Development Week
During the week of April 21-25, Cincinnati is recognizing National Community Development Week.
- More Results: