Human Resources Director
Georgetta Kelly, Human Resources Director
The Human Resources Director guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the City of Cincinnati.
The major areas directed are:
- recruiting and staffing
- performance management and improvement systems
- organization development
- employment and compliance to regulations
- employee orientation, development, and training
- policy development and documentation
- union and employee relations
- compensation and classification administration
- employee services and counseling
- Civil Service Commission
The Human Resources Director originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
The Human Resources Director coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the City Manager and serves on the executive management team; and assists and advises City managers about Human Resources issues.