Get Enrolled! HealthCare.gov Help
Get Enrolled! Find Help With HealthCare.gov
The new Health Insurance Exchanges provide options for how you can access health care coverage.
The Marketplace is a new way to find quality health coverage. It can help if you don't have coverage now, or if you have it but want to look at other options.
Below are some resources to assist you and your family in making informed decisions about your health care choices:
- Local Enrollment Times & Locations
- What is the Health Insurance Marketplace?
- Affordable Care Act Checklist
- How to Enroll (Video)
- How to Get Help (links)
- Premium Calculator
- Market Place Call Center Phone Number: 1-800-318-2596
- Spanish Speaker Assisters