Get the latest news from the Cincinnati Health Department.
- January 15, 2014
- Resources For Quitting Smoking
Find tips from former smokers on how to quit.
- January 7, 2014
- We are now accepting Neighborhood Health Care Inc. clients
- January 6, 2014
- Cold weather tips from the Ohio Department of Health
- January 3, 2014
- Neighborhood Health Care Inc. patient care phone numbers
- December 10, 2013
- Withrow University Health Center Opening!
Withrow University Health Center Opening!
- November 26, 2013
- How Long Will You Live?
The Cincinnati Health Department has produced information on life expectancy for each of 47 neighborhood groupings.
- September 24, 2013
- Delta Dental Center At Oyler School
Community members and program partners officially opened and celebrated a unique collaborative effort leading to the first self-sustaining, in-school dental clinic in the State of Ohio.
- September 10, 2013
- New Tdap Immunization Recommendation For Pregnant Women
The Cincinnati Health Department fully supports the new ACIP recommendations on the use of Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (Tdap) during pregnancy.
- September 1, 2013
- Emergency Preparedness Month
- March 29, 2013
- Bed Bugs Decline
Data released from the Greater Cincinnati Survey, a statistically valid survey conducted by the University of Cincinnati’s Institute for Policy Research, shows that the percent of Cincinnati residents experiencing problems with bed bugs has continued to decline, from 22 percent in 2009 to 15 percent in 2012. Health Officials credit strategic plan, community partnerships.
- More Results: