Get the latest news from the Cincinnati Health Department.
- July 29, 2015
- Patient Navigator Presentation to BOH July 27, 2015
Patient Navigator Presentation to Cincinnati Board of Health July 28, 2015
- July 17, 2015
- Excessive Heat Watch Issued for Cincinnati Region
Dr. Noble Maseru, City of Cincinnati Health Commissioner, has declared a two-day Excessive Heat Watch for the Cincinnati area effective Saturday, July 18 through Sunday, July 19 at 8 p.m.
- June 11, 2015
- Forum Highlights Progress in Helping Cincinnati Babies Thrive
More babies are surviving to their first birthday in Cincinnati than in previous years, a milestone acknowledged today at the Cincinnati Health Department’s (CHD) Infant Vitality Forum.
- December 11, 2014
- Decline in Prematurity Rates
- November 15, 2014
- Health Care Enrollment Dates
Health Care Enrollment Dates
- September 10, 2014
- Primary Care Awarded $1.3M Federal Health Care Grant
The City of Cincinnati Primary Care was awarded a $1,323,000 grant from the Federal Health Resources Services Administration.
- May 9, 2014
- Latest Mumps/Measles Information
Get the latest information from the State of Ohio about measles and mumps.
- More Results: