Get the latest news from the Cincinnati Health Department.
- November 16, 2015
- CHD Welcomes New Medical Director
The Health Department is proud to introduce you to its new medical director, Dr. O'dell Owens. Get to know more about him.
- November 9, 2015
- Enquirer Op-Ed: 'Strategy to Save Babies Is Working,' Maseru Says
See what the Health Commissioner, Dr. Noble Maseru, has to say about saving babies and the momentum that continues to build as we strive to lower the Infant Mortality rate.
- November 6, 2015
- Holiday Project Gives Gift of Reading to Millvale Children
This holiday season locals are encouraged to support a book-giving project for at-risk children in the Millvale neighborhood.
- October 30, 2015
- Creating Healthy Communities Coalition Honored for Promoting Good Health
The Creating Healthy Communities Coalition is one of eighteen communities state-wide being honored with a Healthy Ohio Healthy Community award from the Ohio Department of Health for promoting good health to residents.
- October 13, 2015
- New Initiative Pushes for More Smoke-Free Housing Options
Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority residents can breathe a little easier with the help of a new initiative working to establish smoke-free multi-unit housing across the city.
- September 30, 2015
- Cincinnati Health Department Awarded $941,466 for Madisonville Health Center Renovation
The Braxton Cann Memorial Health Center, owned and operated by the Cincinnati Health Department, is getting a makeover thanks to a $941,466 federal grant.
- September 24, 2015
- More Local Mosquitoes Test Positive for West Nile Virus
The Cincinnati Health Department confirmed two more batches of mosquitoes tested positive for West Nile Virus at Lunken Airport and Metropolitan Sewer District Treatment Plant.
- September 23, 2015
- CHD Names Dr. O’Dell Owens New Medical Director
The Cincinnati Board of Health approved the appointment of Dr. O’Dell Owens as Medical Director for the Cincinnati Health Department.
- September 18, 2015
- PHOTOS: Transformed Price Hill Health Center
Here's a look inside the new-look Price Hill Health Center. Nearly every surface of the full-service clinic was touched with a splash of color, one-of-a-kind works of art, or inspirational messages directed at mothers, children and families.
- September 18, 2015
- Cradle Cincinnati partners transform CHD's Price Hill Health Center
Cradle Cincinnati, a collaborative focused on reducing infant deaths, rededicated the Cincinnati Health Department's Price Hill Community Health Center on Friday after months of hard work transforming the space into a more welcoming place for mothers and young families.
- More Results: