Tax Due Dates
Important Due Dates
- The due date for filing your annual Cincinnati Income Tax Return is April 15th or the 15th day of the fourth month following the end of each taxable year.
- Request for an extension of time to file your annual return must be submitted in writing prior to the due date of the tax return.
- Refund requests must be made within three years from the date of your tax payment, the date the tax return was due, or within three months after final determination of your federal tax liability, whichever is later.
- Quarterly estimated tax payments for individuals are due by April 15th, July 31st, October 31st, and January 31st. Business quarterly estimated tax payments are due by the 15th day of the 4th, 6th, 9th, and 12th months after the beginning of the taxable year.
- Withholding tax payments are due by the 15th day of the following month for all employers who are required to make monthly payments.
- Quarterly withholding tax payments are due by the last day of the following month for all employers who remit their withholding payments on a quarterly basis.