Step Out: Walk To Stop Diabetes
Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes 2013
Nov. 2, 2013
The American Diabetes Association will hold their annual Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes on Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013.
In order to accommodate this event, the following streets will close at 8:30 a.m. and remain closed until approximately Noon:
- Mehring Way - closed between Gest Street and E Pete Rose Way
- E Pete Rose Way - closed between Johnny Bench Way and Mehring Way(westbound open to Broadway)
- Broadway - southbound closed south of Third Street
- Ramp LL - closed
- Joe Nuxhall Way - closed between Freedom Way and Mehring Way
- Freedom Way - eastbound closed from Elm Street to Joe Nuxhall Way
- Elm Street - closed between Second Street and Mehring Way
- Central Avenue - closed between W Pete Rose Way and Mehring Way
- W Pete Rose Way - eastbound closed between Gest Street and Central Avenue
METRO BUS SERVICE THAT NORMALLY USES THIS AREA WILL BE DETOURED AROUND THE CLOSURE. RIDERS SHOULD FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS POSTED AT THEIR STOP.
For more information about this event, please visit http://main.diabetes.org/stepoutcincinnati.