Saturday, Oct. 5, 2013
The Reggae Run will be held this year on Saturday, Oct. 5, 2013. The run begins at 6 p.m. on Eggleston Avenue.
In order to accommodate this run, the following streets will close or have restrictions on Saturday, Oct. 5 at 5:30 p.m., and remain closed or restricted until the run is complete and streets are determined safe to reopen (generally by 8 p.m.):
- Eggleston Avenue - Closed between Reedy Street and Riverside Drive*
- Mehring Way - Closed between Elm Street and E Pete Rose Way
- Freedom Way - Closed between Walnut Street and Joe Nuxhall Way
- Joe Nuxhall Way - Closed between Second Street and Mehring Way
- Ramp LL - Closed
- Taylor Southgate Bridge - Closed
- Johnny Bench Way - Closed
- Broadway - Closed between Third Street and E Pete Rose Way
- Third Street - Closed between Culvert Street and Eggleston Avenue
- Reedy Street - East/ northbound Closed between Broadway and Court Street
- Court Street - Closed between Eggleston Avenue and Gilbert Avenue
- Gilbert Avenue - Northbound Closed between Broadway and Eden Park Drive
- Eden Park Drive - Closed between Gilbert Avenue and Martin Drive
- Art Museum Drive - Closed between Paradrome Drive and Eden Park Drive
- Fulton Avenue - Closed between Nassau Street and Eden Park Drive
*Southbound Eggleston Avenue closes at 4 p.m.
Local and emergency traffic will be maintained at all times. Metro Bus service will be rerouted around restricted areas.
For more information about this event, please visit http://www.reggaerun.com/.